Information on personal data processing
in order to grant you access to the pages on the website www.TransVisionMadrid.com, we kindly ask you to read the rules we apply for management of personal data in accordance with the provisions of Article 12 of the European Regulation 679/2016 (“GDPR”) and in compliance with the Ley Orgánica 15/1999 of December 13th on the protection of personal data (“LOPD”), and the Real Decreto 1720/2007 of December 21st that approves implementing the LOPD enforcement regulation.
The disclosure is provided only for the above-mentioned domain and not for other websites that may be accessed by the user through links to other domains.
Therefore, following consultation of this website, data may be processed on persons identified or identifiable, for which we provide the following information:
The Data Controller for all data provided by users is Vita Plus Ultra Technologies SL, limited society based in Madrid, Spain, with C.I.F. B87979282.
Typology of data processed
The types of data processed for the below mentioned purposes are: personal data of the data subject such as first name, last name, e-mail address, company, job title, address, telephone, VAT number or fiscal code where necessary.
Purposes of processing
The purposes of data processing refer to Internet browsing on the
website, and to the possible sending of data related to your person for the request of information by filling out specific forms.
Methods of processing and storage of data
The data may be processed either by computer or paper for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected, complying with the rules on protection of personal data, including those related to data security, to prevent data loss, illegal or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
Mandatory or optional nature of providing data
Apart what specified for browsing data, the user is free to provide personal data contained in the request forms in order to request the sending of information material or other communications. Failure to provide such data may, sometimes, lead to not obtain what requested.
Rights of the data subject
The parties to which the personal data refer have the right to obtain at any time confirmation of the existence of such data and to know the content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or correction (article 12 of GDPR).
In particular, the interested subject has the right to obtain indication on:
• the origin of personal data,
• purposes and methods of treatment;
• the procedure applied in case of treatment made with electronic means;
• the identification data of the manager, of responsible and representative persons appointed under Article 5, paragraph 2 of GDPR;
• the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or that may become aware of them, as appointed representative in the State territory, or as managers or appointees.
The interested subject has the right to obtain:
• update, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
• the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose storage is not required in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
• certification that the operations under letters a) and b) have been notified, also regarding their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or made known, except where such compliance is impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate use of means with respect to the protection of this right.
The interested subject can contact the Data Controller writing to: info@TransVisionMadrid.com.
Additional information on data processing can also be communicated verbally.